Below are the available job opportunities currently at Brian’s Custom Pro Shop in Windsor
We’re looking for part-time and Hockey Specialist, with the possibility of a full time position for a candidate with the right experience and qualifications. If you’re friendly, hard-working, have good communication skills, and have a real passion for hockey, we want you on our team. This position is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to learn a variety of skills in sales and technical work in the hockey retail industry.
If you have management skills, this could open the door to a full time position.
- Skate sharpening and maintaining skate sharpening equipment
- Operating cash register
- Receiving, pricing and stocking new inventory
- Basic skate riveting and skate blade mounting
- Maintaining cleanliness of store
- Skate Fitting and customization of both hockey and figure skates
- Assist customers with proper fitting of equipment and sticks
- Able to use basic tools to properly fit and assemble helmets and facial protection
- Ability to learn and understand figure skate blade mounting process
- Answering customer queries via telephone and e-mail
- Scheduling of appointments for skate fittings
- General organization of shop/storefront
- Team Members are expected to provide flexible availability, including weekdays and weekends
- Currently seeking somebody with long-term aspirations in the industry
- Weekday shifts typically start at 9:30am and end at 6:00pm (times are approximate, including starting early and ending late)
- Saturday shifts typically start at 9:00am and end at 5:30pm (times are approximate, including coming early and staying late)
- Opportunities to participate in product demo sessions hosted by equipment manufacturers
- All Team Members pay wholesale prices on equipment and accessories, and can take advantage of manufacturer’s employee programs if available
- As long as you sharpen your own skates, your skate sharpening is free
If you have any questions about the part-time Hockey Specialist position, please don’t hesitate to ask.
All resumes should be sent to email@example.com
We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.